Staff of DSWD Caraga’s Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps), who gave their exemplary effort for the Program in 2022, were honored in the recently conducted Aninag 2023 at The Pavilion, Watergate Hotel in Butuan City.
The annual Program Implementation Review of 4Ps Caraga is dubbed “aninag,” a Bisaya word for “reflection” as such event reflects and recognize the many extraordinary efforts of 4Ps staff who worked tirelessly for the service of poor households in Caraga. Such exemplary performances are always hailed by the Agency.
In her message, DSWD Caraga Regional Director Mari-flor A. Dollaga said that 4Ps staff are all winners as she encourages them to give their best for the poor and marginalized beneficiaries of the Program.
The exemplary 4Ps Caraga individuals and groups in 2022 are:
● Best Administrative Assistant – Kurt Sean O. San Juan (Surigao del Sur Cluster II)
● Best Municipal Roving Bookkeeper – Aaron Kaye A. General (Dinagat Island)
● Best Social Welfare Assistant – Jovie B. Ocio (Bunawan, Agusan del Sur)
● Best Community Facilitator Assistant – Dan Kenneth L. Castillo (San Miguel, Surigao del Sur)
● Best Beneficiary Data Officer – Junrell P. Napal (Surigao del Sur Cluster I)
● Best CVS Focal Person – Mandelyn M. Taculod (Agusan del Norte)
● Best Cluster Grievance Officer – Maria Katrina P. Yu (Surigao del Norte Cluster I)
● Best Provincial Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Irish M. Resma (Surigao del Norte)
● Best Provincial Grievance Officer – Otaner E. Aratea (Agusan del Sur)
● Best Community Facilitator – Allene M. Salazar (Lingig, Surigao del Sur)
● Best City/Municipal Link – Arlene T. Suaybaguio (Tubod, Surigao del Norte)
● Best Social Welfare Officer III – Sha Honey S. Petilo (Surigao del Norte Cluster I)
● Best Provincial Link – Meiraflor D. Cabigon
● Best Municipality Operations Office – Tubod, Surigao del Norte
● Best City Operations Office – Surigao City
● Best Cluster Operations Office – Surigao del Norte Cluster I
● Best Provincial Operations Office – Agusan del Sur
● Best Technical Staff – Sierra Lou J. Leonardo
● Best Admin Support Staff – Genalyn R. Alcuizar
● Best Information Technology Support Staff – Ariel B. Gonzales
● Best Data Assistance Staff – Vergel L. Denuevo
● Best RPMO Unit – Sectoral Concerns Unit
The Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps), Implemented by the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), is the national poverty reduction strategy of the government as stated under the Republic Act No. 11310 or “An Act institutionalizing Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)” which was signed on April 17, 2019. Patterned after the conditional cash transfer scheme implemented in other developing countries, 4Ps provides cash grants to beneficiaries provided that they comply with the set of conditions required by the program.